[Debconf-team] Draft of the "Call for Proposals"

Hi,

In the content team we have been working on the Call for Proposals (aka Call
for Papers/Call for Talks), we think it's practically ready, and we would like
to hear feedback from the whole team for the current draft:

  https://titanpad.com/I2ntDZGDH9

And as long as the registration is opened before that, we plan to send it on
the 10 March 2015 to d-d-a and debconf-announce.

Happy hacking,
--
"A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do."
-- Greer's Law