Re: [Debconf-team] Food [Re: Registration questions]

On 25/02/15 14:53, Brian Gupta wrote:
[...]

> P.S. - I am little frustrated that it seems from the overall trend in
> the conversation, that the choices of those that choose to include
> meat in their diet, seem to be having their choices being classified
> as "optional", vs. those that choose not to eat meat, having their
> choices being classified as a "need". (food allergies aside).

Just chiming in to say that I agree to all you said here. I am also a
bit frustrated about claims that vegetarian is not a restriction, that
it should be the default, o that we are eating too much meat. It is
perfectly fine for individuals to make their own dietary choices, but I
don't like when that is somehow imposed upon the rest.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)