Re: [Debconf-team] Voluntary conference contributions for pro/corp attendees

Am I the only one who thinks that this discussion is going into the wrong direction?
We ask for registration fees for admission to the conference and not for any additional benefits.
We're free to charge different prices for different categories and also to waive the fees whenever we want to do so.

Philipp

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015, 01:16 Daniel Kahn Gillmor <dkg@fifthhorseman.net> wrote:
On Wed 2015-02-25 18:41:07 -0500, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Can we just owe them a glass of water?

served in a drinking bottle with a debian swirl on it :)

       --dkg