Re: [Debconf-team] Citizen four screening

Jeremy Baron dijo [Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 04:16:30PM +0000]:
> On Feb 25, 2015 11:01 AM, "Gunnar Wolf" <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> > I also suggest it to be held as an ad-hoc, off-the-schedule,
> > after-formal-activities thing — More or less as the screening of "Sita
> > sings the blues" was done in New York.
>
> It was on the schedule:
> http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/545.en.html

Right — On the schedule, as this screening would be, but starting at
19:45 (after dinner and not in competition with any other talks):

http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/day_2010-08-03.en.html

I meant, and I missed an important word, off-the-TALKS-