Re: [Debconf-team] call for bursaries team volunteers

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:41 PM, David Bremner <david@tethera.net> wrote:

> - people who have previously served on the DebConf bursaries team
> - people who have previously received travel sponsorship to attend DebConf
> - people contributing to Debian in ways other than packaging
> - people who identify themselves as part of some minority within Debian

If organizing DebConf is contributing to Debian in other ways than
packaging, then I guess I actually match all of these categories. I
was on the bursaries team at least for DC10, possibly other times as
well (my memory is kinda fuzzy). I requested sponsorship for DC5, DC6,
DC7 and DC10, and will not request sponsorship for DC15. I identify
myself as a latin american and a woman, both being minorities within
Debian.

--
Besos,
Marga