Re: [Debconf-team] Please have a mailing list for content team

Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> writes:

> However, with the new organization, a lot of matters fall in the hands
> of the content team that really don't warrant any secrecy
> (organization of sprints, conference schedule, call for proposals,
> etc).
>
> Many of us that are not in the content team would like to be able to
> read and/or participate in this discussions.  It's not in the spirit
> of Debian nor DebConf to have this discussions hidden from the rest.

I've no strong feelings either way, but is there some reason
debconf-team cannot be used for these discussions? Or maybe start there
and split later if the volume becomes annoying to people.  My very
subjective view is that I don't mind ignoring a few more threads, but I
am unlikely to subscribe to another list to lurk.