Re: [Debconf-team] Citizen four screening

Hi

El 24/02/15 a las 15:49, Rene Engelhard escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 03:44:08PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
>> is there anything that would speak against an (evening) screening of
>> Citizen Four? Jakob Appelbaum will assist us¹ and we can easily pull
>> this off in e.g. Heidelberg I–III, maybe before the C&W party or so.
>>
>> ¹) https://twitter.com/martinkrafft/status/570229653698441216
>
> Would be really nice. No objection from me.

Same for me.

I can only think about one objection, and that one is that in August
maybe everybody has already watched it! But I suppose it's a different
thing to watch it in DebConf, and talk and talk and talk with friends
about it, later... :)

Best
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona