Re: [Debconf-team] Food [Re: Registration questions]

also sprach Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> [2015-02-22 23:39 +0100]:
> I have ...  difficult ...  food allergies that I contend with, and
> I find that vegetarian dishes by and large conflict with my
> restricted diet consistently (onions, mushrooms and garbanzo
> beans).

Dear Patty,

it is my impression that the youth hostel will be able to cater to
that, if they know in advance. Hence, my suggestion would be to let
us known upon registration so that we can pass on the information.

Hope this helps,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org