Re: [Debconf-team] Food [Re: Registration questions]

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 07:06:18AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> > >     None

> > That means "whatever the YH wants to cook, meat or not"?

> This is why I think we should add prose and explain that the
> baseline by the youth hostel will be vegetarian.

> > >     I like to eat meat and fish

> > That means "every day"? Or is that a control variable for the
> > above?

> No. We reserve the right not to serve meat/fish on all days, I'd
> say.

Remembering back to the bid, it seems that the youth hostel was somewhat
isolated from other places.  Does this mean that food options are going to
be limited to the youth hostel then (similar to DC13), or will we be able to
find food options within easy/quick walking distance of the hostel so we'd
make it back in time for sessions?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski