Re: [Debconf-team] Draft schedule format

Hi there!

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 01:57:22PM +0100, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Dear content team,
>
> Madduck, Maxy and me visited the hostel yesterday, to discuss several
> of the local issues, and they indicated that we could work with them
> into perhaps making some changes to the food times that they had given
> us. This is not a certain thing and would require some pushing and
> negotiating, but if we really need it, we could try to do it.

AFAIK, lunch and dinner would overlap 30 minutes each with talks/events,
and the last 15 minutes of breakfast with the daily announcements. I
don't know if this would be a real problem. Do you think 1h30 dedicated
for lunch would be enough? Maybe we should have a 2 hours break at
noon?

> I know that you are working on a draft schedule format for DebConf15,
> but I don't know the exact details of the work that is going on.
>
> It would be nice if you could publish the draft that you have been
> working on up to now, and if you could tell us if there are any
> changes with the times that we should push for in our future
> negotiations with the hostel.

I've pushed in debconf-data git repo an ods spreadsheet that summarizes
what would be a possible schedule for the week.

debconf-data/dc15/schedule/debconf15-schedule.ods

Am I missing something?

Cheers!

Santiago