Re: [Debconf-team] Bitcoin payments for DebConf15

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 5:39 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> Since Debian doesn't want to support Bitcoin officially,
> I'd shoulder the risk.

I have no idea what that means specifically, so I can't really answer
your question. What is your plan, what happens when bitcoin go up in
value, what happens when they go down, at what point do you convert
into Euro, etc pp?

That being said, I know that when you say "shoulder the risk", Debian
will not lose money. Still, more specifics are needed.

Richard