Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 Decision Meeting - Second take

A status update from the Cape Town bid:

* Displayed the team's primary venue and backup venue status on the bid
  page.
* Confirmed availability of, described, and priced family accommodation
  at UCT.
* Got more details on the UCT upper campus residence bathrooms.
* Got a price for full food and board at UCT that comes to less than
  R100 (€8) per person per day for 3 meals. Compared to our fancier (and
  healthier) caterers who quoted 3x as much.
* Added estimated venue and accommodation costs to the pages for the UCT
  Breakwater and TechnoPark venues. Previously these were only visible
  in a spreadsheet in git.
* Described other hotels in walking distance from TechnoPark.
* Summarised bus hire quotes we've received.
* Fleshed out the exchange control laws section.
* Wrote up our investigation of umbrella organization options.

You can find deep links into the appropriate wiki page for each of those
here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town/Status#Since_the_first_meeting

If anyone has any more questions that you'd like addressed before the
meeting, please let us know.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera