[Debconf-team] bursaries questions for summit (URGENT)

Here is a draft of the bursaries questions to be placed in summit.  We
want to finalize these on Thursday Feb 5, so please send feedback as
quickly as possible. These are the result of one IRC meeting and several
meetings at a "Bursaries sprint" at FOSDEM (I'll post some informal
notes from the FOSDEM discussions later).

* I am applying for
  - [ ] I am applying for food sponsorship for Debconf  [ ] also DebCamp
  - [ ] I am applying for accomodation sponsorship [ ] also DebCamp
  - [ ] I am applying for travel sponsorship
  - [ ] I am primarily applying for sponsorship as a volunteer
    (menu)
    - video team
    - networking team
    - front desk / registration
    - local volunteer (typically food sponsorship only)

* About Me

** Contributions to Debian
   - Free text field
*** Instructions
   - If you are applying for food and/or accomodation sponsorship
     *only*, check http://contributors.debian.org ; if this represents
     your contributions fairly, skip this. Otherwise tell us a bit
     about the topics below.
   - If you are applying for food and/or accomodation sponsorship for
     DebCamp, it is mandatory to put your DebCamp plan here. Linking
     to team project descriptions on other sites is encouraged.
*** Topics
     - What you have done for Debian in the past?
     - What are your plans for this DebConf or DebCamp. Note that for
       DebConf, attending talks and learning is a legitimate plan.
** Contributions to DebConf
   - Free text field
*** Instructions
   - If you are applying for food and/or accomodation sponsorship
     *only*, you can skip this.
   - If you are applying as a volunteer, and perhaps not well known to
     the Debian community, you could tell us a bit about your relevant
     skills and experience.
** Financial
   - Total Travel Costs:
   - Amount requested:
*** Level of Finacial Need:
   - Please choose honestly which of the following most accurately
     describes your situation. Your answer will will remain
     confidential, and plays an important role in our decision process.
     (menu)
     - Without the requested funding, I will be absolutely unable to
       attend DebConf.
     - Without the requested funding, I will have to make financial
       sacrifices to attend DebConf.
     - The requested funding will help me attend DebConf.
     - I am not applying based on financial need.
** Comments to the Bursaries Team
   - free text field
*** Instructions
   - Feel free to put any information you think will help the
     Bursaries team here.
   - If you're new to the project, this is a good place to mention
     Debian Contributors we can contact to hear good things about you.