[Debconf-team] Draft blogpost wishing happy New Year

Hi everybody

Attached you can find a draft for a blogpost wishing everybody happy New
Year (and inviting people to get involved in 2015)

It's also committed to:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/blog.git/tree/drafts/2015-01-01_happynewyear.txt

Reviews/corrections are welcome, complete rewrites too (I began with a
one line "happy New Year, see you in DebConf15!, and later thoug

If nobody shouts, I'll copy the draft (with the suggested or committed
changes) to the corresponding folder on January 1st in the morning/noon
(well I cannot be sure at what time, you know :)). If you prefer that
it's published later (January 5-6?), please say it.

Regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Happy New Year! 2015 is the year of DebConf15 in Heidelberg. We are working hard so we have an awesome Debian Conference, will you begin this new year joining us?

We wish that 2015 is full of good times, and we hope we have some of them together in DebConf15! Happy hacking!