Re: [Debconf-team] Next Coordination Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 16th 19:00 UTC

Margarita Manterola dijo [Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 09:28:07PM +0100]:
> Hi all,
>
> As expected today's meeting run longer than 1 hour, even without 2
> teams being absent from it.
>
> The minutes and log are at:
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2014/debconf-team.2014-12-04-19.00.html

Grrr, and I'm very sorry and ashamed I was not part of this meeting —
I thought it would be *next Thursday* for some stupid reason.

So, for being the coordination team shadow, I was as useful as a
shadow on a cloudy day.

I *will* make sure to be present for the next meeting :-P