[Debconf-team] Summit (was: Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team)

also sprach Stefano Rivera <stefano@debian.org> [2014-12-05 20:48 +0100]:
> This means you can only need to have one year's conference served
> from Django, at a time, so you don't have to maintain ancient
> conferences forever, and can move ahead with
> backwards-incompatible changes.

Yeah, I think this would be the ultimate coolness — dcX.dc.o in
a tarball, so to speak. In the past I have never managed to get
there (my experience being mostly with Plone), but if this is not
out of reach with Django, then let's do it. If we archive dc14 that
way, we'll probably have an easier time getting Django+Summit ready
for dc15 and beyond.

Who are the people ready to work on Summit?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16