[Debconf-team] DebConf dinner: which style

Dear all,

for both sizing and pricing information, we need to nail down a few specifics.

I think we all agree that it will be

* sit-down
* in one common room/area

but do we want:

* a la carte
* pre-selected menu
* large common plates on each table to pick from
* buffet

Personally, I am leaning towards common plates or buffet as that's
more lively and the latter increases mingling and interaction. It also
solves the problem of portions which are too small/large, etc.

If plate-on-table, we would obviously find a modus operandi for vegans
etc, but that should be doable based on the information we have for
registration.

Richard