Re: [Debconf-team] Rough timeline idea for DC15 and the CfP

On 04.12.2014 12:04, Michael Banck wrote:

> Another thing to keep in mind about the timeline is that some people
> might only get to DebConf as a business trip, and their employer might
> only approve it if they present something.  So for them, having the talk
> accepted (well, or turned down) before the airfares are rising hight
> would also be important.

Yeah, but this is an other problem: we should accept the best talks, or
the earlier good-enough talks?  And this should be decided internally of
the content team (with the input of the facility team on how many
rooms/talks are possible)

ciao
	cate