Re: [Debconf-team] results from the cfp from the content team

Ana Guerrero Lopez dijo [Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:41:05PM +0100]:
> (...)
> From the chair's canvassing email and my call for help, I got the
> following people interested:
>
> - Michael Banck (mbanck)
> - Ana Carolina Comandulli (caroll)
> - Margarita Manterola (marga)
> - Martin F. Krafft (madduck)
> - Maximiliano Curia (maxy)
> - Rafael Rivas "tato"
> - Santiago Ruano Rincón <santiago>
> - "jathan"
>
> I never got a reply from an email I sent to jathan to know their name and if
> they has attended any debconf, so I'm not taking them into account.

He is Jonathan Bustillos, Mexican. He attended DebConf12; I will ping
him to check as why didn't he reply. I know he has been quite tied up
with work and school this year.

> Right now, accepting everybody we would be 5 people from last year and 7 new = 12
> and I was aiming to something like 10 people.

But yes, given this, I think you will also be privileging people who
have more Debian experience than relative outliers.

> The content team is probably the team whose work is more independant from the
> venue itself, so maybe we should prioritize here 'global people' over 'local
> team' and keep only 2 people out of 10 from the 'local team'. Last year, there
> wasn't any local in the talks team and it worked fine, but I think it's good
> to have at least one person. I would like to ask marga, mbanck, maxy and
> madduck to discuss between them the responsabilities every of them have already
> and choose the two people will stay in the content team.

+1, as it's nowadays said. Thanks!