Re: [Debconf-team] Draft for blogpost about the 11 first sponsors for Debconf 15

Hi everybody

El 30/11/14 a las #4, martin f krafft escribió:
> also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> [2014-11-29 21:08 +0100]:
>> Attached you can find a draft for the blogpost about sponsors for DebConf15.
>
> It looks very nice.
Thanks.
I've just published the blogpost.

>> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/blog.git/tree/drafts/la_dc15_first_sponsors.txt
>
> I've made some minor changes and committed them right away. I would
> also suggest to use a different naming scheme, e.g.
> 2014-12-01-dc15_first_sponsors.txt, which causes all articles to be
> sorted by date in Git.

I agree.
I have used the name 2014-12-01_dc15_first_sponsors.txt, and commited a
change in the README file to include this convention.

If I acted too quickly, tell me so, and I'll revert that commit, until
we reach an agreement.

Regards

--
Laura Arjona