Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsored lanyards, a proposal

On 25.11.2014 06:54, Richard Hartmann wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 4:44 AM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> wrote:
>> Also, you may know that I'm personally against brands in official
>> lanyards for Debconf.
>
> The official t-shirts will be branded as well; as will be the banners,
> the video streams, and the website.
>
> What makes lanyards so different?

The amount of money needed to have the logo printed.

We are selling the space in lanyards for nothing.

I'm pushing to have again the Debian lanyards, like the old one which we
reused many time, for many conferences and other events. Lower cost, big
impacts for Debian and attendees. With DC15 proposal, for really nothing
we have throw away lanyards.

ciao
	cate