Re: [Debconf-team] Slot length and regularity (was: Report from the talks team)

> I still fear people will go for lightning talk or the maximum length as
> _their_ topic clearly deserves it.

We will have fewer 45 minute slots and select for them, then ask
people if they're willing to go for 25 minutes instead, or be
rejected ;)

> We could offer checkboxes to select suitable slot lengths and tell them
> that being flexible increases their chance of being accepted as it shows
> the talk team to fit shot length to expected content (quality).

… or that way around.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org