Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer to design DC14 thank you ad?

Hi,

Thank you all for the contributions.

Look now incorporated the suggestions from everyone:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Dc14-ad-magazine-2.jpg

I believe the final version in the attached JPG wiki at 450dpi is
enough for printing.

- Valessio Brito