[Debconf-team] HD contract — RFC updated termsheet

Folks,

we now have drafts of the contracts from HD. Please see here:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/HD_contract

There's a preliminary phone call slated for 15:00 CEST today, where
we'll talk about some major points (there aren't many), in addition
to the kick-off meeting on Saturday.

Thus, in case you have any questions, now would be a good time ;)

Attached is the up-to-date term sheet (in English), as well as
a spreadsheet allowing you to play around with numbers (gray
background) to get a feel for the pricing we negotiated for DebCamp
and DebConf. Both are in Git too: debconf-team/dc15/venue/

Keep in mind that while the 350 minimal attendees is ambitious, it's
not impossible to reach, and we do have the option to give up
exclusivity (and fall back to the same terms as for DebConf) until
about a year from now (2015-04-25), and by then we should be much
wiser.

Therefore, our main concern at this time is not what risks we are
getting ourselves into when we sign this contract in a month, but
whether we have arranged for everything that we know already we
need.

So: please ask on IRC or put your questions onto the wiki page. The
more we negotiate now, the more of an advantage we'll get.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team