Re: [Debconf-team] Contract term sheet for DC15 Heidelberg

Hi,

> as most of you will hopefully have some free time over the weekend, we would
> appreciate a review of the current state of our attached term sheet.

on the first short look it seems to be fine, but what bothers me is the self
catering part - I can understand they want to make money by selling things to
us, but there are people bringing their ow Mate tea and other delicious stuff -
and I would guess they don't want to leave the building all the time to
drink/eat it.

Also.. what about the Whine and Cheese BoF?

cheers,

Bernd