Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 fiscal year (was: DebConf 15 Legal Entity)

also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@ayous.org> [2014-04-17 09:35 +0200]:
> There is no legal requirement to do a balance sheet at the end of the
> year (for an e.V. of the size we are speaking about), unless the
> entity decides itself it needs an balance sheet.

You are right about there being no requirement, but since the
entity's budget would be pretty much the DC15 budget, we'd opt for
it; not a full-fledged HGB balance sheet, but a balance sheet that
comes out of double-entry book keeping.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team