Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

* martin f krafft (madduck@debconf.org) [140415 23:37]:
> also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@ayous.org> [2014-04-15 21:39 +0200]:
> > Otherwise, I better abstain from reading more of it after unfortunalty
> > having started. I'm glad to be no member nor officer there.
>
> I will not reply to this message other than by saying that if anyone
> has open questions, they are kindly invited to write them down into
> separate mails and we'll address them.
>
> Meanwhile, I have made some minor wording changes to the bylaws
> after reading Andi's helpful comments.

I cannot see that you picked up any of my suggestions, like dropping
the the reference to §52 Abgabenordnung or going to a sane business
year. For this reason, I consider your commit title at best
misleading.

Andi