Re: [Debconf-team] Updated budget for DC14

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 10:22:19AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> me, they are all very memorable. I can still give you some great
> social and environmental highlights of all of the daytrips I have been
> to.

Which leads again to: That's based in your personal experience.

We have an enormous amount of data in penta from dc7 to dc13. I have seen
a thread about data-mining this data. Shouldn't we use this data to plan
the budget instead of based on the personal preferences and experience of
the self-selected group of people participating on this list?

Some survey to the wider contributors community on top of this would be
great, but I'm aware this means a lot of work.

Ana