Re: [Debconf-team] Time to start thinking about cutoff dates for t-shirt and conf bag.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 02:06:35AM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
> Basically I'd like to know when it will be too late for sponsors to
> get listed on t-shirt and/or conference bag?

FWIW, I was starting to think along these lines at the same time as you; I
think we need to start pinning down our final deadlines and working back
from there.  I've put several of these questions into the agenda for the
next meeting:

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings#Agenda_2

Please feel free to add to this with any other deadlines you think we need
to be sorting out.

Thanks,