Re: [Debconf-team] Can anyone design a "Sponsor DebConf" banner and/or print ad to be run on our media partners website(s) and/or magazines?

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:29 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:26 AM, Leandro Gómez <leo.telsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 11:38 PM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone have time/interest to work on this? (It would be featured
>> on their website.) I am working to get the details now.
>>

> Do you have the exact dimensions of the web banners?

I'm hoping to have these sorted by end of this week. (I just sent
followup emails asking for the details about two hours ago).

Cool. I'd be glad to help when you have all the details sorted out.