Re: [Debconf-team] Can anyone design a "Sponsor DebConf" banner and/or print ad to be run on our media partners website(s) and/or magazines?

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> In what magazine(s) and language(s)?

I'll know soon which exact periodicals, but for DC14, I plan to focus
on English language publications, from the Linux Journal and Linux
Magazine sets of periodicals. (Who have both agreed to sponsor
DebConf14 as media sponsors. We are working to sort out the details
now).

For DC15, I'll need to explicitly ask and find out what our options
are. (We likely have both DE and English language options, but I think
we need to get working on the ads for DC14 first.)

-Brian