Re: [Debconf-team] German two-bid strategy

also sprach Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian.org> [2014-03-06 15:16 +0100]:
> Just to clarify a bit, I trust a lot your team, I have no doubts
> about your goals and I'm happy that the option I like more seems to
> be the one which is most likely to be chosen. I think it'd help
> a lot if you state that before the meeting (if it's actually the
> case).

Heidelberg has been our favourite ever since we submitted our bid.
Here's what we wrote on the wiki about that:

  Our favourite at the time of this bid is Heidelberg, but there exist
  good reasons that might make one prefer Munich. We would like to
  continue developing both options and to postpone the decision for
  one and against the other until after the committee has decided in
  favour of DebConf15 in Germany. We are confident that this approach
  will not only allow us to choose the better of two very good
  options, but that it will also be instrumental in pricing
  negotiations.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team