Re: [Debconf-team] IRC meeting schedule: doodle poll [mailer@doodle.com: Doodle: Link for poll "DebConf 14 IRC meetings"]

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 08:15:31PM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 04:50:14PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I've pre-filtered the set of possible meeting times (out of the set of all
> > possible meeting times) to those that Patty and I can conceivably make it
> > to.  So you only have 40 possible times to choose from instead of 180.
> > You're welcome. ;)  The times are of course weighted to non-sleeping hours
> > in Pacific Time.  We've tried to find some options that are friendlier to
> > our European friends, sometimes under duress, so hopefully one of these
> > options will work out for folks.
> > [...]
> > http://doodle.com/2y3ey34akmxnm26z

> Just to confirm, the times in the Doodle are UTC?

Doodle is timezone-aware; I entered the times in Pacific Time.  It happens
purely by luck that Europe and America will both be out of DST before the
proposed week for the next meeting, so everyone (in the northern hemisphere)
should be able to configure their local timezone in doodle and get the right
answer.