Re: [Debconf-team] DC14 Sponsorship levels and DC13 wrapup?

Hi Brian,

Thanks for writing. This is time to start the good work!

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 12:53:35AM -0400, Brian Gupta wrote:
> It's getting that time in the cycle where we need to start reaching
> out to potential sponsors very soon.
>
> Before we start (I believe) we need to make sure that:
> 1) Everything has been wrapped up for DC13 (final report, etc.)

The final report is the key. Because, we are limited to only approaching new
sponsors in my views as long as we don't provide the final report to DC13 sponsors.
Our sponsors are waiting on it.

> 2) We need to decide on sponsorship levels

My opinion is that we should not lower the level and convert to USD. I don't
think we should raise the level.

> 3) We need a sponsors brochure, with sponsorship levels. See DC13
> brochure [1] as example.

+1

> 5) Fundraising docs [2] are up to date

I did some minors updates on the wiki page.

> 4) Anything else I am missing? (or got wrong?)

nope/nope

Cheers,
Raphaël