Re: [Debconf-team] Improving the lunch for DebConf13?

Raphaël Walther <raphael.walther@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Just two questions regarding food:
> When do we need to communicate food number to Le Camp ?
>
> I think the deadline in on Sunday so it would means today.

If we are going strictly according to the rules it's tomorrow for the
first day of debcamp and then one day later for every day. But as we can
I propose we announce the full debcamp today (+ plus preliminary numbers
for DebConf) and then the numbers for debconf on Wed 31 August.

> @gaudenz, did you speak about it with Le Camp ?

OdyX is the contact person for food, so he will do that.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.