Re: [Debconf-team] definition of communal / shared showers and bathrooms

On 27/05/13 18:36, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The following counts for the building where we had a work meeting +
>> BSP once. Don't know about the other buildings, but I suspect a
>> similar niveau:
>>
>> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 04:01:41PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>>> For example, are the showers private cubicles with individual, private
>>> changing areas inside each cubicle such as in a decent youth hostel?
>>
>> Yes, but IIRC without a changing area inside the cubicle.
>> (Nevertheless they were the most decent showers I ever saw in a Youth
>> Hostel like facility. Even better than most of the showers I saw in
>> hotels in Brussels while being there for FOSDEM.)
>
> As far as I remember all these showers were big enough that you can
> change inside. Also all buildings have more than one bathroom, so that
> we can have different bathrooms per gender.
>
> The bathrooms in the older buildings (communal accomodation with
> sleeping bag) are also a bit older and maybe a bit less comfortable. But
> even there we can make sure to have a womens and a mens bathroom and all
> showers are single cubicles, no football club like showers.

Thanks Gaudenz - I didn't mean that comment to be disparaging, I just
wanted to try and communicate it in a way that non-local people can
relate to when making decisions.  The pictures of the large communal
rooms may have left some people guessing about all this, do you think
you can add any of this extra detail to the accommodation page?