Re: [Debconf-team] Contract DebCamp

Hi,

No, I'll only take care of contractual/financial issues with LeCamp.

They suggested that we define the Point of Contacts on our side for the different areas. E.g. Food, accomodation, tech, catering/bar, financial and give them a list to avoid confusion.

We should put this on the agenda for the next f2f/local meeting.
As you were already involved with many of the topics, it would be great if you'd volunteer :-)

Philipp

On May 27, 2013 3:28 PM, "Michele Cane" <michele.cane@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

> * Own Bar:
> They'll try to organize the fridge, so we can set up our bar during
> DebCamp already.

I tried to contact Mr. Pianaro concerning the organisation of the bar
but I had no answer.
Did you talked with him about it?
Are you actually taking care of the bar organisation discussing it with
Mr. Pianaro?

Cheers

Mike