[Debconf-team] Contract DebCamp

Hi,

I discussed our open issues with LeCamp last Friday and today.

Which were:
* Camping:
During DebCamp we'll share LeCamp with other groups so there's not much space available for camping.
They offered us to put 2-3 tents in front of our building 8 and we can have around 2-3 camper vans parked outside.

So, we really need to decide, if we should allow camping at all during DebCamp or give the task to the registration team to choose the lucky few.

btw: even during DebConf there won't be a lot of space available for camping.

* Own Bar:
They'll try to organize the fridge, so we can set up our bar during DebCamp already.

* Actual number of meals:
We'll have the same agreement to only charge consumed meals like during DebConf

We're not going to write a new contract but we'll amend the current contract with the information above and sign it.

Philipp