Hi folks,

In order to have a space for DebConf 14 coordination discussions without
getting in the way of the ongoing (and more time-critical) DebConf 13
discussions on the debconf-team list, the Debian listmasters have graciously
accepted my request for a debconf14 team list on lists.debian.org.

If you are interested in following DebConf14 planning, either as a local
volunteer or as part of the global team, please subscribe to
debconf14-team@lists.debian.org:

  https://lists.debian.org/debconf.html