Re: [Debconf-team] Call for Help: DebConf travel sponsorship team

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
Lior Kaplan dijo [Thu, May 16, 2013 at 08:38:51PM +0300]:
> > tl;dr:
> >
> >   We are trying to assemble a large enough (but not too large?) team
> >   to help us rate the travel sponsorship requests for DebConf13. Many
> >   aspects are still open to debate, but most probably we will follow
> >   the usual, past years' procedure.
> >
> >   Are you interested in helping us?
>
> I want to help, but lost you on the instruction on where to post this...
>
> Kaplan

Thanks!

Please just reply to this mail, I set up all the needed bits (or at
least, I *think* I did ;-) )

Testing... 1 2 3 (:

Anyway, as stated above - after receiving sponsorship for debconf for a few years, I'll be happy to help with the process itself.

Kaplan