Re: [Debconf-team] Rethinking the way travel sponsorship works

Hi Didier,

> Le mardi, 14 mai 2013 23.44:06, Gaudenz Steinlin a écrit :
>> persons who were granted travel sponsorship (without amounts).
>
> I think that this would be a too big hit on privacy of the beneficiaries of
> travel sponsorship: the "amount-name" relationship is too sensitive to be

You probably misread Gaudenz's email. He was suggesting to publish
only the names without any amount or other details, which is
reasonable IMO.
I agree that we should not publish the amounts as this causes exactly
the problems you mentioned.

Philipp