Re: [Debconf-team] Traveling information: Train via Germany use "Europa-Spezial Schweiz"

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I promised to give some detailed information. Do we collect such stuff
> somewhere in the Wiki which fits better than this list?

You can either add country specific sections to the existing wiki page
about travel[1], or create a new page and link it from the existing
page. IMO this info should be in the wiki and it's best if those
actually researching the options also add the info. This ensures that
it's as correct as possible.

Gaudenz

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Travel