[Debconf-team] Traveling information: Train via Germany use "Europa-Spezial Schweiz"

Hi,

I promised to give some detailed information. Do we collect such stuff
somewhere in the Wiki which fits better than this list?

  From *any* railway station in Germany to Yverdon-les-Bains using
  "Europa-Spezial Schweiz" + Bahncard 25:  44.20 per direction.
  You also buy Probebahncard 25[1] for 25.00

  So the whole return trip is: 113.40.

I have also tickets for my bicycle for additional 5.00 per direction.
You need to buy reservation card for the bicycle *very* fast to be sure
that space is available.

Remark:  I have found one connection from my place which only costs
39.00 for one way but it lasts three hours longer and includes changing
trains 10 times.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://www.bahn.de/p/view/bahncard/ueberblick/probebahncard.shtml