[Debconf-team] DebConf13 open to the public?

Hi list,

I have been asked by linux-neuchâtel (LUG): Does this conference is only
for developers ?

After a discussion on IRC, I wrote this draft.

"Although DebConf13 is the annual developers meeting of the Debian
Project and not a users conference, it is open to the public. If you
want to attend a talk on a specific day please register to the
conference with an arrival date equal to departure date."

Do you agree this is an appropriate answer ?

Moray suggested also to put it on the website. Shall we put it on the
about.xhtml page?

Cheers,
Raphaël