[Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report RC2

Hi all,

As a basis of discussion for tonight's Team meeting [0], I have released the
DebConf12 Final Report with Henning's work on the "Budgeting" section, giving
it some formatting love and then tagging it "Release Candidate 2"

	http://media.debconf.org/dc12/documents/DebConf12_FinalReport_rc2.pdf

I propose a latest -l10n-en review (the budgeting part feels quite en_DE to
me) and then declare it as done (DebConf blogpost in debconf12 category,
Debian News item, non _rc* filename), it's way past due time.

Cheers,

OdyX

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Meetings/20130507