Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Accomodation for families at Le Camp ?

Hi Olivier,

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 03:10:36PM +0200, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Jeremy Baron <jeremy@tuxmachine.com> writes:

> > On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Olivier Berger <obergix@debian.org> wrote:
> >> What are your comments / suggestions ?

> > Step 0: read http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/thread/20130416.130230.a3ba8109.en.html

> OK, done... now, what ? It seems to me that the thread didn't come to any
> conclusion. And I'd expect to get different responses on -discuss than
> on -team...

> Can we expect some kind of decision and response, so that people don't
> make false assumptions ?

> I don't want to argue in favor of any option, but just to get a clearer
> view of what/when. The current wording of the Accomodation/Registration
> is still too vague, IMHO.

> If welcoming families is still to hard to organize, then better you
> don't "promote" this, then.

There will be almost no space available at LeCamp that could be used for
family accomodation.  It's best for you to assume it will not be possible to
bring your family to LeCamp.

I don't know what the DC13 team's plans are for communicating this more
broadly, but I agree that if this isn't clear, more communication is needed.