Re: [Debconf-team] Call for papers and talks team for DC13

On 05/01/2013 09:50 AM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> So, I'd suggest , as we have done on other teams, to invite people
> that were on the team in the past to repeat. FWIW, I intend to
> repeat.

I'm not going to be able to attend DC13, sadly.  I'm willing to try to
help review talks, but i can't make a large time commitment at the
moment, and i certainly won't be able to drive the process or help with
the last-minute/on-site scheduling.

I will commit to helping to read and review the proposals as they come
in, though.

	--dkg