Re: [Debconf-team] Platinum Sponsors and press release

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 03:15:46PM +0200, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
> How was this done in the past? I think we had the very same promise for
> platinum sponsors also in previous years. If this included the
> announcment mails, then I'd include it also for this year. Otherwise I'd
> not change it.

I have checked last year brochure and the wording is the same. As far as
I remember cate told me we didn't add it last year.

> "DebConf13 thanks it's two platinum sponsors: Google
> (http://www.google.com/) and the Matanel Foundation
> (http://www.matanel.org).

+1 for the short text.

I understand that we don't talk directly to the media but I am wondering
now: what would be a press release ?

Cheers,
Raphaël