Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: Opening Registration on Friday ?

Didier 'OdyX' Raboud dijo [Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 06:57:36PM +0200]:
> Hi all,
>
> apparently most of us agrees that registration should be opened "soon" for
> some days now, but it needs someone to actually do it. This mail intends to
> list what "opening registration" actually means and tries to propose a way
> forward. Please rise your eventual concerns _now_ so that I [0] could take the
> needed steps no later than on Friday 3. May.

Completely agree with you here. We are way past any definition of
late, and continue discussing on minute details.

> P.S. One or two "I don't disagree" or "fine for me, go ahead" mails would be
> 	really nice to avoid the actual registrations opener to feel alone and/or
> 	unsupported.

Right, I am sorry I cannot take any of the other pending tasks, but as
you request: "fine for me, go ahead". We need the registration to
open.