Re: [Debconf-team] Conference bag proposal

begin  quotation  from Gaudenz Steinlin (in <[🔎] 87ehdx8zso.fsf@meteor.durcheinandertal.bofh>):
> > Ok, to make it a bit more constructive, I created a proposal in the
> > appended PNG. Please comment.
>
> I think the general idea is good, but would ask Leandro who did the DC13
> artwork to do a design if possible. This should result in a better
> design than just doing it ad-hoc. Do you know the exact dimensions?

Of course. This is only a quick hack to give an Idea how it might look
like.

What is the email address of Leandro? I think I tried mailing him some
weeks ago but got no reply.

cu

AW
--
[...] If you don't want to be restricted, don't agree to it. If you are
coerced, comply as much as you must to protect yourself, just don't support